21st Century Blackjack is a variation
of standard Blackjack. It is a player-banked game with the
same strategy as standard Blackjack.
1. The best hand is a “Natural” or 22. A bonus ace and any 10 value card
constitutes a “Natural.”
2. Aces have a value:
- 12 on the first two cards, with all cards of a value of 10.
- or 11 with all other cards.
- or 11 with three or more cards.
3. All cards from 2-10 have their face value.
4. All picture cards have a value of 10.
5. The value of each hand is the sum of its cards.
6. Players have two objectives:
- Form a hand that does not exceed 21 points.
- Form a hand whose value is greater than the player/dealer’s hand.
7. Each player will receive two cards initially.
8. Players have the option of drawing additional cards.
9. A player may “Bust” and not lose. (See game rules).