By using our Services, you agree to let us process your Personal Information as described in this Policy. Therefore, before you provide us with any Personal Information, you should read through this Policy in its entirety and understand its terms.
This Policy describes:
- Personal Information We Collect;
- How We Collect Your Personal Information;
- How We Use Your Personal Information;
- How We Disclose Your Personal Information;
- Ability to Update and Correct Personal Information;
- California Privacy Rights;
- Changes to the Policy;
- Questions About This Policy.
Seven Mile collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to any individual or a household (“Personal Information”). Seven Mile also collects non-Personal Information that cannot be linked or associated with any individual person or household. When non-Personal Information is combined with other information so that it does identify an individual person, we treat that combination as Personal Information. Seven Mile may also collect, use, disclose, and share aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated data may be derived from your Personal Information but is not considered Personal Information as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of Personal Information about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identifiers such as your first name, last name, alias, username or similar unique personal identifier, online identifier, date of birth, ID type, ID number, ID expiration date and Social Security Number.
- Contact Information such as your postal address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Financial Information such as credit or debit card information, bank account number, payment details, or other payment information.
- Profile Data such as user name and password.
- Internet and Other Electronic Network Activity such as device fingerprint, internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our Services and other Seven Mile platforms.
- Commercial Data such as nature, frequency, and duration of your visits, participation in any tournaments, and/or attendance at special events.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our Services, such as statistics regarding the opening and clicking on emails sent by Seven Mile, and activity on the website and/or mobile app.
- Marketing and Communications Information such as marketing campaign data, click-throughs, your preferences and consent in receiving marketing e-mails, phone, text, and email communications.
- Audio and Visual Information such as audio and video recordings.
- Inference Data including inferences drawn from the Personal Information identified above.
How Long Will You Use My Personal Information For?
We will only retain your Personal Information for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your Personal Information for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Information, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the Personal Information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Information, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
If You Do Not Provide Personal Information. Where we need to collect Personal Information by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you do not provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with certain services). In this case, we may have to cancel a service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
Children’s Privacy. The Services are intended for adult use only and are not directed towards children, minors or anyone under the age of 21. If you are under the age of 13, you are not authorized to provide us with any Personal Information.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information You Provide To Us:
Seven Mile may collect Personal Information from you that you voluntarily provide to us in various ways, including, but not limited to:
- Download and use our mobile app
- Create an account with us
- Join our mailing list
- Register for one of our tournaments or events
- Join our players club
- Call, email, chat, or otherwise communicate with us
- Otherwise interact with or use our Services
Automated technologies or interactions. As is true of most websites, we receive and store certain types of Personal Information whenever you interact with us online. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. When you use our app and/or access and use our website and platforms from your mobile devices, we receive data from that mobile device. This may include your device ID, location data, IP address and device type. You may manage how your mobile device and mobile browser share location information with us, as well as how your mobile browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting your mobile device privacy and security settings. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
Information We Collect From Third Parties
We collect Personal Information from various third parties, including those listed below. The collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information received from third parties is governed by the privacy policies listed on the website where the information was submitted by the user. Third parties may send their own cookies and pixel tags to you, and may collect information and use it in a way inconsistent with this Policy. Please carefully review these third-party privacy policies to understand how your information may be collected, used and disclosed by these third parties. Third Party Service Providers. We collect Personal Information from service providers including payment processors, analytics providers, email service providers, marketing and advertising providers, website hosting platforms, and identity authentication providers.
Google Analytics. We use third party cookies provided by Google Analytics to assist us in better understanding our website and/or app visitors. These cookies collect IP address and usage data, such as the length of time a user spends on a page, the pages a user visits, and the websites a user visits before and after visiting our website and/or app. Based on this information, Google Analytics compiles data about website traffic and interactions, which we use to offer better user experiences and tools in the future. For more information about Google Analytics, including opt-out options visit Google’s Analytics Help page.
Your ‘Do Not Track’ Browser Setting. Some web browsers incorporate a Do Not Track (“DNT”) feature that signals to the websites that you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. At this time, our website and platforms do not respond to DNT signals. Other third party websites may keep track of your browsing activities when they provide you with content, which enables them to customize what they present to you on their websites.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Purposes For Which We Will Use Your Personal Information
Our primary purpose in collecting Personal Information is to provide you the products and services that you have ordered or requested with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may also use your Personal Information for the following business purposes:
- Collect and process payments and complete transactions.
- Provide the products, services, and customer support you request.
- Verify your identity, bank account information, and Seven Mile account information in connection with products or services you request.
- Provide you with recommendations for products and services that we believe would be of interest to you.
- Provide you with our newsletter if you have subscribed to it.
- Assist you with setting up and managing your customer account with us.
- Resolve disputes.
- Troubleshoot problems and support.
- Enforce our general Terms and Conditions and the terms of this Policy.
- Customize, measure and improve our services and content.
- To customize the advertising and content you see.
- To protect our data as well as your Personal Information.
- To protect our interests, including establishing, exercising and defending legal rights and claims.
- As necessary to comply with legal requirements, to prevent fraud, to co-operate with law enforcement and regulatory authorities, and to stop other prohibited, illegal, or harmful activities.
- For purposes disclosed at the time you provide/we request your Personal Information or as otherwise set forth in this Policy.
We disclose your Personal Information to third parties only in the ways that are described in this Policy and with our business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors in order to provide you with our goods and services and perform any contract we enter into with them or you.
Service Providers. We may use third-party service providers to perform certain business services and may disclose Personal Information to such service providers as needed for them to perform these business services. Service providers are only allowed to use, disclose or retain the Personal Information to provide these services and are prohibited from selling Personal Information. Business services provided include, but are not limited to, hosting services, communications services, website and software development services, analytics companies, payment processing services, compliance services, analytics services, advertising/marketing services, and customer support services.
Affiliated Companies. We may disclose Personal Information to our parent company, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, licensees, affiliates, or business partners and other companies owned by, controlled by or under common control with Seven Mile, who may use the Personal Information for the purposes described above.
Categories of Personal Information that have been disclosed for a business purpose in the past twelve months include:
- Contact Information
- Financial Information
- Profile Data
- Internet and Other Electronic Network Activity
- Commercial Data
- Usage Data
- Marketing and Communications Information
- Audio and Visual Information
- Inference Data
Personal Information Sold or Shared. We have not sold any Personal Information in the past twelve months. We have shared Personal Information in the past twelve months with our third party advertising partners to serve ads to you about our Services as you browse the Internet. “Sharing” is defined under California privacy law as “renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a consumer’s Personal Information by the business to a third party for cross-context behavioral advertising, whether or not for monetary or other valuable consideration, including transactions between a business and a third party for cross-context behavioral advertising for the benefit of a business in which no money is exchanged.” This sharing means that these third-party service providers may use their own cookies or tags to track your online activities and purchases in order to deliver targeted advertising based on your interests. You can opt of sharing through the Do Not Share My Personal Information link. Additionally, if your browser supports it, you can turn on the Global Privacy Control (GPC) to opt-out of the “sharing” of your Personal Information. Learn more at the Global Privacy Control website. Seven Mile has no actual knowledge of any sales or sharing of Personal Information of minors under 16 years of age.
COMMUNICATIONS AND OPT OUT
By using our Services, you may consent to receive periodic commercial/promotional email communications from us. You may opt-out of receiving such promotional communications at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the promotional emails or by emailing us at [email protected]. This opt out will not apply to operational or informational emails related to your account and use of our Services. You may continue to receive promotional email messages for a short period while we process your request.
ABILITY TO UPDATE AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
Seven Mile wants your Personal Information to be complete and accurate. You represent and warrant that all information you provide in connection with your use of our Services will be complete and accurate, and that you will update that information as necessary to maintain its completeness and accuracy. To confirm the completeness and accuracy of, or make changes to, your Personal Information, please contact us using the contact information below.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Consumer Privacy Act. The California Consumer Privacy Act as amended (“CCPA”) provides California residents with specific rights regarding their Personal Information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Right to Know: Upon verification of your identity you may exercise, no more than twice in any 12-month period, your right to know what Personal Information we have collected about you in the immediately preceding 12-month period, including the categories of Personal Information, the categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting, selling, or sharing Personal Information, the categories of third parties to whom we have disclosed Personal Information, and the specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected.
Right to Delete: You have the right to request that we delete Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions.
Right to Correct: You have the right to correct inaccurate Personal Information that we maintain about you.
Right to Opt-Out of the Sale/Sharing: You have the right to opt-out of the sale or sharing of Personal Information by the business. We do not sell your Personal Information.
Right to Limit the Use or Disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information: You have the right to request that we limit the use and disclosure of sensitive personal information to specific business purposes approved by the CCPA. Our use of Sensitive Personal Information is already limited to the approved business purposes identified above.
Right to Non-Discrimination: Unless permitted by applicable law, we will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your privacy rights under CCPA or applicable law, including by, but not limited to:
- Denying you goods or services;
- Charging you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
- Providing you a different level of quality of goods or services; or
- Suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level of quality of goods or services.
Requests to know, delete or correct can be submitted by calling our toll-free number [●] or using our online form. You can opt out of having your Personal Information shared with third parties by clicking on the “Do Not Share My Personal Information” link. Additionally, when we detect a GPC signal from a user’s browser within California, we stop sharing the user’s Personal Information. You can learn more about the GPC and how to enable it in your browser from the Global Privacy Control website.
Please note that these rights apply only to California consumers and business contacts. Only you, or a person that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information.
Authorizing an Agent to Act on Your Behalf
Except where you have provided an agent with a Power of Attorney pursuant to Sections 4000 – 4465 of the California Probate Code, when using an authorized agent you must: (1) provide the agent with signed permission clearly describing their authority to make a request on your behalf; (ii) verify your own identity; and (iii) directly confirm that you have provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request. We may deny a request from an authorized agent if the agent does not provide us with the signed written permission demonstrating that they have been authorized to act on your behalf.
California Consumer Protection Act Request Form
Verifying Your Request
The verifiable consumer request initiated by you or your authorized agent must:
- Include your full legal name, email, and phone number, which we will need to contact you in order to verify that you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
These rights are not absolute and are subject to certain exceptions. For example, we cannot disclose or permit access to specific pieces of Personal Information if granting your request would present a certain level of risk to the security of the Personal Information at issue, your account with us or the security of our Services. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers and/or contractors to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a product or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Other California Privacy Rights. California residents have the right to receive information that identifies any third party companies or individuals that Seven Mile has shared your Personal Information with in the previous calendar year, as well as a description of the categories of Personal Information disclosed to that third party. You may obtain this information once a year and free of charge by contacting us at the address below.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
Seven Mile may modify or update this Policy from time to time. We encourage you to revisit this page often to remain fully informed of our Policy or you can contact us at any time to obtain the latest copy of this Policy.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS POLICY
For questions or comments regarding our Policy, you can also email us at [email protected] or write to us at:
Seven Mile Casino
285 Bay Blvd.
Chula Vista, CA 91910
Effective Date: September 29, 2023
Last Reviewed: September 29, 2023